Eerror when adding a new item to the component of esp32 cmake pro

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualGDB Eerror when adding a new item to the component of esp32 cmake pro

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    angel
    Participant

I am getting an error when adding a new item to the component of esp32 cmake project

angel
    Participant

VisualGDB version: 5.4.103.3013 —————— System.Exception —————— System.Exception: Multiple targets defined at C:/Users/**/source/repos/******/components/***/CMakeLists.txt:6. Unable to edit target at z71.b1(Target a, Boolean b) at z71.q_2(Target a) at l91`2.b_6(i61 a, Object b) at k72.b1.b_6(i61 a, Object b) at xc.a.b_6(i61 a, Object b) at jc.b1.Exec(Guid& c, UInt32 e, UInt32 a, IntPtr b, IntPtr d)

angel
    Participant

CMakeLists.txt

#Created by VisualGDB. Right-click on the component in Solution Explorer to edit properties using convenient GUI.

set(COMPONENT_SRCS “****.cpp”)
    set(COMPONENT_ADD_INCLUDEDIRS “.”)

register_component()

support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for reporting this. We have tried reproducing it on a clean project, however we could not get the behavior you described.

Please try checking if the problem can be reproduced on a clean project on your side. If yes, please let us know the ESP-IDF version you are using. If not, please try comparing your project with the clean project, as the issue might be triggered by some small change that is only present in your project.

angel
    Participant

thank you
    this problem exists only after v3.3 and later 🙁 and i need min v3.3

• This reply was modified 5 years ago by angel.
    support
    Keymaster

Thanks for clarifying this.

It might be caused by some recent changes in the v3.3 codebase (we have checked it with a v3.3 checkout made earlier and could not reproduce the problem). Given how fast Espressif adds and deprecates various internal structure changes, we will have to wait until v3.3 is officially released before we can fully support it on our side.

As a workaround, please consider editing CMakeLists files manually.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.