annoying message pops everytime compile

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualGDB annoying message pops everytime compile

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    b.timofte
    Participant

Dear Developers 🙂

How to get rid of this annoying message who appears all the time when i build a project ?

1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Sysprogs\VisualGDB\MSBuild\SysprogsPlatform.targets(38,3): warning MSB4011: “C:\Users\useXXXX\AppData\Local\VisualGDB\FindComponents.props” cannot be imported again. It was already imported at “C:\VisualGdb\projectXXX\projectXXX\projectXXX.vcxproj (40,5)”. This is most likely a build authoring error. This subsequent import will be ignored.

It appeared after i upgraded

support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Strange, it looks like a statement that should normally be added to non-MSBuild projects got added to an MSBuild-based one. Could it be that the same project combines both MSBuild and non-MSBuild configurations? Also if you could share the project file with us via support form, or post it here, this would help understand what is going on.

b.timofte
    Participant

-_-”

I had hundreds of errors when converting a project to msbuild or convert it from  old to new version

I can live with this annoying 2 seconds pop up message as long as it doesnt crash and burn more than 1 time per day lol

• This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by b.timofte.
    support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. However unfortunately we are not able to pinpoint the problem based on this description. Please feel free to provide us more details if you would like our help resolving this.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.