0x8007013D

Sysprogs forums Forums WinCDEmu 0x8007013D

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    tito76
    Participant

Hi from Italia ^^

“HRESULT code 0x8007013D” error appends when trying to mount “Striker World Cup Special” game (it’s an old one for 3DO console).

“DAEMON Tools” was able to mount it (whitout any extra emu parameters), but I trashed DT when I found your superb “WinCDEmu”.
    Others 3DO games seems to work.

Also “WinRAR” can’t read it, saying “The archive is either in unknown format or damaged”.

If you need the iso for testing is here:
    http://www.emuparadise.org/Panasonic_3DO_%283DO_Interactive_Multiplayer%29_ISOs/Striker_-_World_Cup_Special_%281995%29%28Panasonic%29%28Eu%29%5B!%5D%5BCDD8888%5D/89676
    (it’s a strange iso+cue format: tried to mount by cue, by iso, and renaming “iso” to “bin”… but no luck)

PS: I love “WinCDEmu”, please don’t change about install dir or app name (like DT does) because I already started to rewrite the batch of each of my portable games with this automount cmd:
    “%PROGRAMFILES%WinCDEmubatchmnt” “1.iso” V
    game.exe
    “%PROGRAMFILES%WinCDEmubatchmnt” /unmount V:

(so even better if 32 and 64bit stays in the some “batchmnt” file… but I don’t want to ask too much things right now =P)

support
    Keymaster

Hi,
    could you quiclky attach the CUE file and tell me the name of the BIN file? I think, I know where the problem could be.
    Regarding the installation path, not planning now, but to be on the safe side, you can define an environment variable (e.g. BATCHMNT) pointing to batchmnt.exe and use it in your scripts (%BATCHMNT% xxx.iso).
    P.S. Do not forget to use “/wait” in batchmnt, so that it waits until the drive is actually mounted and recognized by Windows.

tito76
    Participant

Thanks for the path trick ^^… btw it can’t be used as a default rule for each different computer that runs the batch… isn’t it?

Now founded another image-file spotting the some error code. This time is an Amiga CD32 game (not a prob because it can be mounted directy by WinUAE emulator, but maybe it’s useful to you). Here both cue files attached.

PS: the download link of amiga game is:
    http://www.emuparadise.org/Amiga_CD32_ISOs/Impossible_Mission_2025_-_The_Special_Edition_%281994%29%28MicroProse%29%28M4%29%5B!%5D/57624

support
    Keymaster

Hi,
    try opening the CUE files in Notepad and deleting the first line (CATALOG xxxxx). This should make them mountable with WinCDEmu.
    If this helps, I’ll update the next version, so that it will ignore the CATALOG line.

tito76
    Participant

I was thinking the something after seen Amiga cue ^^… but tried deleting “catalog” line works for only for the 3DO game… the Amiga still shows the some error code.

About the “wait” cmd… it wold be a better thing if the mount automatic waits when the device is ready =P

support
    Keymaster

What is the image file name for Amiga? The CUE references “Impossible Mission 2025 – The Special Edition (1994)(MicroProse)(M4)(Track 1 of 9)[!].iso”. If the actual image has a different extension (e.g. IMG) or name, WinCDEmu won’t find it.

tito76
    Participant

Emh.. you are right.. was a file name error XD

All works fine now. Thank U so much 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.