Forum Replies Created
Thanks! That did the trick!
If anyone has this issue in the future, please find attached the working platform.txt
I removed everything in the esp8266 folder an re-downloaded the version 2.5.2 (see Image_1 and Image_2)
As I wrote in my reply, I created a new blank project:
– File -> New -> VisualGDB Project
– Arduino Project Wizard -> Add
– Project Type -> No changes -> Next
– Arduino Device: NodeMCU 1.0 (ESP-12E Module) -> COM1 -> Next
– Debug Method: No change -> Finish
– No change to anything -> Build and Program Arduino sketch into FLASH memory
Build is okay, but flashing fails (see Image_3 and Image_4)
Thanks for the investigation!
But that did not solve the issue for me with 2.5.2.
I modified the file as you wrote, but still the same message.
I deleted the old 2.4.2, downloaded the 2.5.2 and created a new blank project with the NodeMCU 1.0 as Board.
Please find attached my platform.txt. Maybe I did something wrong?
it works just fine with Arduino Studio and Version 2.5.2
I’m sorry for the formatting – I tried to fix it three times, but the Forum screws it up all the time.
It looks like the Package “esp8266 V2.5.2” is the issue. A friend of mine used the V2.4.2 and as soon as he updated it, it stopped working for him, too.
And I also made a mistake with my VS version. Its VS2019 Version 16.2.1
- This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Dschadu.
Sorry for the late reply.
It was the O&O Defrag Software. Its service blocked the comunication. After I disabled the Service it worked again.
Thanks anyway 🙂