WiringPi: build/launch failed … does not exist. Please correct your settings,

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualGDB WiringPi: build/launch failed … does not exist. Please correct your settings,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    bogdan_
    Participant

Hello everyone. I am facing the problem with the debugging of the project using WiringPi library. In the “makefile settings” of the “visualGDB Poject Properties” I did everything as it was described in the tutorial (e.g. syncronization with Rasp, include directories).

You can open the picture below to see what exactly doesn’t work.

I hope someone could help me.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Looks like you are trying to launch a project that has not been built. Please try building it first.

bogdan_
    Participant

Thanks for the response.

Unfortunately, it doesnt make any effect…

support
    Keymaster

Please try checking if the build output window contains any error messages. If the build fails due to errors, please resolve them and make sure the build succeeds before proceeding with debugging.

If you cannot find any error messages, please share a screenshot of the VisualGDB Build window and the regular Output window after building the project (not trying to launch it).

bogdan_
    Participant

well it’s easy to say, that I could solve the build-problems, bcs im struggling with them 2nd day already.
    What I find funny though, is that simple cout<<“hello world” works fine, what I cannot say about wiringPi.h functions.
    So of course im gonna leave you some screenshots here, mb you will understand it better as me😅

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Why did you set the Make command to arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc.exe?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.