VisualGDB hangs under Teamcity

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualGDB VisualGDB hangs under Teamcity

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Participant

Hi, I’m trying to build my solution under Teamcity server so I can automate my build/test/deploy tasks.

I had to add an environment variable for VISUALGDB_DIR to get the build working but now when trying to compile an embedded STM32 project it hangs. Looks like it is trying to pop a MessageBox, please could you help me find if there is any way around this issue?!

Thread id=3568
    M-->U
    at System.Windows.Forms.MessageBox.ShowCore(System.Windows.Forms.IWin32Window owner, System.String text, System.String caption, System.Windows.Forms.MessageBoxButtons buttons, System.Windows.Forms.MessageBoxIcon icon, System.Windows.Forms.MessageBoxDefaultButton defaultButton, System.Windows.Forms.MessageBoxOptions options, System.Boolean showHelp)
    at System.Windows.Forms.MessageBox.Show(System.String text, System.String caption, System.Windows.Forms.MessageBoxButtons buttons, System.Windows.Forms.MessageBoxIcon icon)
    at tk.c(System.String A_0, System.Object[] A_1)
    at tg.a(c5 A_0)
    at g5..ctor(VisualGDB.VisualGDBProjectSettings2 A_0, mf A_1, nm A_2)
    at t9..ctor(VisualGDB.VisualGDBProjectSettings2 A_0, ra A_1, mf A_2, System.Int32 A_3)
    at ju.a(System.String A_0, System.String A_1, VisualGDBExtensibility.BuildMode A_2, tl A_3, System.String A_4, System.String A_5)
    at ju.a(System.String[] A_0)
    at ju.b(System.String[] A_0)
    support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Actually you don’t need VisualGDB to do the remote build. Simply run the make.exe provided with your toolchain in the project directory and ensure that the toolchain binary directory is on the PATH.
    Would that work for you?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.