VisualGdb-5.2r9 Intellisense problems

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualGDB VisualGdb-5.2r9 Intellisense problems

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Bolelov Alexey
    Participant

I have installed VisualGDB-5.2r9 with Visual Studio 2017 Community.

After I created embedded project for STM32F427VG and put the “Clang-based intellisense” in the project settings.<span id=”t-served-community-button” class=”trans-verified-button goog-toolbar-button”></span>

<span id=”result_box” class=”short_text” lang=”en”>No build errors</span>. But, I have a intellisense problems:

1. std has no member “move”
    2. std has no member “make_unique”
    3. vector has no member “emplace_back”

And others.

And, _cplusplus is always defined as  197711L.

<span id=”result_box” class=”short_text” lang=”en”>What can I do to make it work properly?</span><span id=”t-served-community-button” class=”trans-verified-button goog-toolbar-button”></span>

support
    Keymaster

Hi,

This could happen if you switched the language standard in the Makefile manually and did not let VisualGDB retest the settings so that it could query the correct __cplusplus version from your gcc. If you are not sure, please let us know if you are using MSBuild or Make and how exactly you changed the project to C++11.

Bolelov Alexey
    Participant

Hi,

I am using a MSBuild. I did not change the default language standard

After saving any changes in the VisualGDB  Project Properties the Intellisense works correctly.

But if you close and open the file, it again highlights the red and the autocompletion does not work.

support
    Keymaster

Hi,

This could happen if the file is not explicitly included in your VC++ project. Could you double-check that it’s explicitly there? If not, would you be able to reproduce the problem on a basic “hello, world” application and send it to us so that we could investigate this further?

Bolelov Alexey
    Participant

Hi,
    This is a link to the project and an image of the screen with the development environment for example:

https://yadi.sk/d/-omloItu3HN8ZT

support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry, we could not reproduce any IntelliSense problems with the attached project.

The issues you are experiencing could be caused by a corruption of the IntelliSense configuration files or the project file itself.

Please try deleting the <sysgcc>\arm-eabi\*.props files and creating another project via VisualGDB Project Wizard. This should regenerate all the configuration files.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.