V5.4R3 CFLAGS ignored, random values

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualGDB V5.4R3 CFLAGS ignored, random values

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    ChangedDaily
    Participant

Hi,

A new error preventing me from even building now:

<span>Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
    Error MSB4062 The “InitializeFastUpToDateCheckFile” task could not be loaded from the assembly C:\Program Files (x86)\Sysprogs\VisualGDB\\Sysprogs.Build.Tasks.dll. Could not load file or assembly ‘VisualGDBCore, Version=5.4.105.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=8f764369eb712693’ or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. Confirm that the <UsingTask> declaration is correct, that the assembly and all its dependencies are available, and that the task contains a public class that implements Microsoft.Build.Framework.ITask. LocatorBTLE C:\Program Files (x86)\Sysprogs\VisualGDB\MSBuild\Targets\FastUpToDateCheck.targets 5
    </span>

This has now brought me to a halt again.

ChangedDaily
    Participant

I am able to continue working now – I have downloaded the updated version from the link above (now 5.4.106.3187) and re-installed. It is working again but I don’t know if it’s the updated version or the act of re-installing that’s fixed it.

I had previously tried closing and re-opening VS and I did go through the procedure of changing a setting on the VGDB properties page, to no avail.

support
    Keymaster

The daily builds with hotfixes do not always pass our internal tests, so some issues are to be expected. That said, the 5.4.106 branch has passed most of the tests and should be much more stable (we are also planning to release a stable R6 update today).

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.