Updated Solution Explorer with new header and source files through cmake project

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualGDB Updated Solution Explorer with new header and source files through cmake project

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    dmitryponv
    Participant

Good afternoon,

I have been able to import a CMake project using VisualGDB, build, and debug it without issues. But I am working on a large project that has constantly added and removed source and header files.

I can always build and debug the project without issues, but the solution explorer does not get updated with the source and header files and their directories, and it does not remove source and header files that are no longer in the project.

Is there a way to do this automatically or at least somehow without having to re-create a VisualGDB project every time?

AS a bonus, is it possible to improt both header and source files into their respective directories, i.e. not have a separate directory tree for Header Files and Source Files?

Thank you,
    -D

support
    Keymaster

Hi,

The easiest way to do both would be to remove all files from solution explorer and re-import them via right-click->Add->Import Folder Recursively. There you can also enable an option to bypass the Source Files/Header Files folders.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.