Trouble getting ESP32 Arduino project to compile

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualGDB Trouble getting ESP32 Arduino project to compile

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    orbitcoms
    Participant

Hi

I followed the example for creating an Arduino project for ESP32 project and get error that “bits/c++ config.h: No such file or directory”

Is there an additional step not shown on the example that I need to do?

I would like to have a c++ project that can access arduino functions. If there is another tutorial that works, would also be helpful.

Thanks

support
    Keymaster

You can find various tutorials on many different setups on the following page: https://visualgdb.com/tutorials/

That said, we publish our tutorials to show how to use various VisualGDB functionality in complex real-world scenarios, so that our users would know how to efficiently automate similar tasks with the demonstrated VisualGDB features. Many tutorials involve external components maintained by other vendors (e.g. the ESP32 Arduino core) and we are not able to take over the maintenance and troubleshooting of these components, or guarantee that every version of these external components will always work flawlessly and will be 100% compatible with other components. If you encounter errors in code that is not maintained by us, please consider containing the maintainer of the code (e.g. Espressif) for help.

orbitcoms
    Participant

Thanks,

I got the code compiling ok in Visual Studio now.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.