STM32F767ZI Nucleo with FreeRTOS

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualGDB STM32F767ZI Nucleo with FreeRTOS

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    HelloWorld
    Participant

Hello,

i created with VisualGDB a FreeRTOS Project and i tried to compile that; i did not edit something. I got the following Errors:

1>C:\Users\mic\AppData\Local\VisualGDB\EmbeddedBSPs\arm-eabi\com.sysprogs.arm.stm32\FreeRTOS\Source\portable\GCC\ARM_CM7_MPU\r0p1\port.c(820): error : undefined reference to `__FLASH_segment_start__’

1>C:\Users\mic\AppData\Local\VisualGDB\EmbeddedBSPs\arm-eabi\com.sysprogs.arm.stm32\FreeRTOS\Source\portable\GCC\ARM_CM7_MPU\r0p1\port.c(820): error : undefined reference to `__FLASH_segment_end__’

1>C:\Users\mic\AppData\Local\VisualGDB\EmbeddedBSPs\arm-eabi\com.sysprogs.arm.stm32\FreeRTOS\Source\portable\GCC\ARM_CM7_MPU\r0p1\port.c(820): error : undefined reference to `__privileged_functions_end__’

1>C:\Users\mic\AppData\Local\VisualGDB\EmbeddedBSPs\arm-eabi\com.sysprogs.arm.stm32\FreeRTOS\Source\portable\GCC\ARM_CM7_MPU\r0p1\port.c(820): error : undefined reference to `__privileged_data_start__’

1>C:\Users\mic\AppData\Local\VisualGDB\EmbeddedBSPs\arm-eabi\com.sysprogs.arm.stm32\FreeRTOS\Source\portable\GCC\ARM_CM7_MPU\r0p1\port.c(820): error : undefined reference to `__privileged_data_end__’

Can someone help me please?

Thank you

support
    Keymaster

Hi,

It looks like you are using the “Cortex-M7 with MPU (memory protection unit)” port of FreeRTOS. If this is intended, you would need to provide implementations for MPU-related functions and linker-level symbols setting boundaries between protected and unprotected regions (VisualGDB doesn’t provide any default implementation for this, so the best starting point would be the STM32 examples).

If this is not intended, please simply select the regular M7 (not M7 with MPU) port via VisualGDB Project Properties -> Embedded Frameworks.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.