STM32 frequency floats when debugging

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualGDB STM32 frequency floats when debugging

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  support 4 days, 4 hours ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

VladT
    Participant

I use Preview 7 build 3703 and see the following picture: when starting in debug mode, the processor frequency clearly floats … Compilation to release works fine … How to debug, for example, USB devices, if in debug mode the device gives “Failure to request a USB descriptor device. ” ???

• This topic was modified 4 days, 21 hours ago by  VladT.
    • This topic was modified 4 days, 20 hours ago by  VladT.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please let us know the email associated with your license key so that we could check your support status.

VladT
    Participant

at the moment the support period has ended … the manager has requested an invoice for an extension … waiting …
    By the way, along the way, the question is – is there a discount on the extension? or is it like buying a new license?

VladT
    Participant

I added an email to my profile … the first where is registered and the second is my personal

support
    Keymaster

Sorry, we could not find any licenses associated with your company domain name.

If you know your previous license key, please forward it to our support and we will link it to your forum profile.

Edit: thanks for sending us your key information. We have linked it to your profile. Please use this link to renew your support and we will help you troubleshoot this.

• This reply was modified 4 days, 2 hours ago by  support.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.