Startup Project in Solution

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualGDB Startup Project in Solution

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    dedvalson
    Participant

I have a VS solution with multiple VGDB (ESP32) projects in it. These projects target different hardware pieces that interact with each other. This causes building to work properly and build all of the projects.

However when I want to debug the project that is selected by VGDB to debug seems to be pretty much random. I have had to unload all of the other projects but one in order to debug the one that I want to. I had expected the “Set as Startup Project” feature of VS to select which project to start debugging. Is this something I am doing wrong?

Thanks,

Don

support
    Keymaster

Hi,

This should normally work. If you believe VisualGDB is not working as expected, please try reproducing the problem on a freshly created solution, and provide detailed steps so that we could reproduce it on our side. The steps should include ALL screenshots of ALL wizard steps and settings dialogs, and also the output from OpenOCD window shown when you start a debugging session. This should help us investigate the issue on our side and suggest a workaround.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.