Specifying MBed OS version in Mbed Project Wizard

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualGDB Specifying MBed OS version in Mbed Project Wizard

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    wmattias
    Participant

Hi,

It appears that the Mbed Project Wizard always use the latest release of the MBed OS when creating the project.

For example, if I create a new project right now I will get a project based on MBED OS 6.

I’m wondering if it’s possible to change this, i.e. to specify the wizard to use MBED OS 5 instead.

The OS 6 release is not a stable release, and there’s not much documentation on it either.

support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Normally, when you create a new project with the Mbed Project Wizard, it will simply clone the official blinky sample and will use the mbed version that was referenced by it.

We have just rechecked it and as of 2020-05-16, the sample project references mbed 5.15.1 (you can double-check it by running “git describe” in the mbed-os subdirectory), so it works as expected.

Either way, you can change the referenced mbed version by right-clicking on Libraries->mbed-os in Solution Explorer and selecting “Change Library Version”.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.