Smartty 3.1 no session tabs

Sysprogs forums Forums Other tools & products Smartty 3.1 no session tabs

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    SOAS
    Participant

Using the latest V3.1 28 Nov 2017.

I can open new sessions, but I cannot seem to have them tabbed, so unlike with the previous version I have one dashboard and multiple sessions with tabs, I now have multiple multiple sessions with tabs. With over 30 systems to look after, my desktop is too crowded. Or is the single dashboard gone now? Another issue is that I cannot  start a new session using an opened session, but via  Program File – Smartty – Select a Connection.

Thanks

bkonia
    Participant

Same issue here. What’s the point of having a tabbed SSH client, if you have to open a separate window for each host?

larryw
    Participant

I know this is a bit late to the game, but this is working in version 3.2.

vajoe
    Participant

Using 3.3 on Windows 11.  No tabbed versions.  I get a window similar to the attached.  Then when I double it click a window similar to the second image.  Any ideas what is causing this?  I’ve tried reinstalling.

Never mind, I see that tabs are only available for SSH sessions.  Serial, telnet, etc can’t be combined into the same tabbed window as SSH sessions.  Ugh.  Not what I wanted.

• This reply was modified 4 months, 4 weeks ago by vajoe. Reason: Discovered the limitation
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.