Remote CMAKE Project broken

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualGDB Remote CMAKE Project broken

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    mgandler
    Participant

Hi,

I worked yesterday on a linux cmake project and everything worked fine.
    Today I tried to reopen the project and got the following message:

VisualGDB version: 5.5.105.4124
    —————— System.Exception ——————
    System.Exception: Remote directory for a folder transfer is not specified
    bei VisualGDBProjectHelpers.SourceTransferAction.ValidateRequest(zw rq, String projectNameForErrors)
    bei VisualGDBProjectHelpers.SourceTransferAction.ToQuickSyncRequest(String projectNameForErrors)
    bei zt1.a.c.b(b a)
    bei System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectArrayIterator`2.MoveNext()
    bei System.Linq.Buffer1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 source)
    bei System.Linq.Enumerable.ToArray[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
    bei Sysprogs.Core.Tools.DataExtensions.ArraySelect[_Source,_Target](IEnumerable1 coll, Func2 selector)
    bei zt1.a.g_2(f72 b, Object a)
    bei xv.m.a_2(f72 a)
    bei xv.h()
    trace=[VisualGDBProjectHelpers.SourceTransferAction.ValidateRequest:136, VisualGDBProjectHelpers.SourceTransferAction.ToQuickSyncRequest:728, zt1+a+c.b:0, System.Linq.Enumerable+WhereSelectArrayIterator2.MoveNext:65, System.Linq.Buffer1..ctor:114, System.Linq.Enumerable.ToArray:14, Sysprogs.Core.Tools.DataExtensions.ArraySelect:26, zt1+a.g_2:150, xv+m.a_2:36, xv.h:1098]

• This topic was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by mgandler.
    support
    Keymaster

Hi,

This error means that one of the automatically synchronized source directories is configured incorrectly. Please try checking the definitions in VisualGDB Project Properties -> Synchronized Directories, and temporarily disabling/removing some of them to see if any specific one is triggering this.

mgandler
    Participant

Hi,

unfortunately I am unable to open the project. This error message shows up during load time.
    I manually compared the content if the project with a functioning one and found no difference,
    except the host address.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    support
    Keymaster

No problem. We have updated VisualGDB to correctly recover from the corrupt directory synchronization records. Please try this build: VisualGDB-5.6.2.4169.msi

mgandler
    Participant

I can confirm that the solution is working again with the current beta release.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.