Referenced Libraries lost

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualGDB Referenced Libraries lost

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Yonk
    Participant

Hello again,

I run in to another Problem and can’t figure out how to fix. I’m still on the Arduino project.

after a while I suddenly lost all Referenced Libraries. I re added them in the Project Properties just cant get t to work again.

Output says like a hundred or even a thousand times: TF10121: The path ‘arduino:libraries’ is not found or not supported. Type or select a different path.

If i like to add an existing Library the following error message appears: VisualGDB version: 5.4.108.3212
    ------------------ System.Exception ------------------
    System.Exception: Arduino code model not defined
    at q41.d()
    at VisualGDB.Common_GUI.WPF.ArduinoLibrariesWindow.ControllerImpl..ctor(q41 project)
    at VisualGDB.Common_GUI.WPF.ArduinoLibrariesWindow..ctor(q41 project)
    at ji.a()
    at g82.a.d_2(a4 a, Object b)
    at m4.t2.Exec(Guid& a, UInt32 d, UInt32 b, IntPtr e, IntPtr c)

Thanks in advance for your support!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Arduino would normally detect the libraries automatically based on the library directories. If this is not happening, please try narrowing the problem down to a specific library:

1. Ensure that your .ino file includes the correct header file.
    2. Ensure that the library is located in one of the library directories (i.e. global per-user library folder, or a custom folder specified via VisualGDB Project Properties -> Arduino Library Directories).

If this doesn’t help, please try reproducing the problem with the same library on a freshly created project and share the exact steps from creating the project to observing library issues.

The “‘arduino:libraries’ is not found or not supported” error looks like TFS is trying to resolve a virtual path used by VisualGDB for the “Libraries” node in Solution Explorer. It should normally not cause any side effects and can be safely ignored.

Yonk
    Participant

It looks like I need to put the defines of the libraries in the main.ino file. If I put it in to sub .h files I get the failure.

No idea why.

So it work if the defines are in the main.ino file

support
    Keymaster

This is by design. The Arduino build system prioritizes simplicity over flexibility and hence automatically finds libraries by scanning the main header file for missing includes and then resolving them to the libraries.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.