Raspberry wiringPi.h problem

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualGDB Raspberry wiringPi.h problem

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    gunahmt
    Participant

Hi everyone,

I have some problem with my raspberry pi. When i try to this tutorial https://visualgdb.com/tutorials/raspberry/wiringPi/ my project giving error like that;

‘ Error wiringPi: No such file or directory ‘

How can i fix that ? Thanks for help.

• This topic was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by gunahmt.
    support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Looks like the wiringPi library was either not built/installed successfully, or the toolchain synchronization after it was built did not complete.

Could you confirm that the “build” command for wiringPi succeeded and that the libwiringPi.so file is present in /usr/lib on your Raspberry Pi and in the corresponding directory inside the toolchain’s sysroot.

gunahmt
    Participant

I confirm the “build” command. libwirinPi.so file is present on my raspberry pi :/

support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for checking this. Please also check that the .so file is present in the cross-toolchain’s sysroot directory.

If it does, please try adding “-Wl,-verbose” to the linker flags and check the linker output. It will show where exactly the linker is searching for the library.

If nothing helps, please attach a screenshot of the error and the build output with the verbose linker mode turned on.

gunahmt
    Participant

there is screenshots(Sory about visual studio language 🙁 );

• This reply was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by gunahmt.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for the screenshots. Unfortunately as you have cropped them, it is hard to see your project type and give further diagnostic instructions.

In order to pinpoint this further, please try adding “-Wl,-verbose” to the linker flags as suggested earlier and check the build output.

gunahmt
    Participant

is that right? I changed this. But still not working.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    gunahmt
    Participant

I figure it out the problem. https://visualgdb.com/tutorials/raspberry/crosscompiler/ i tried this tutorial after that i saw that https://visualgdb.com/tutorials/raspberry/wiringPi/ and took error which showed in this topic . When i follow the first link’s tutorial,  i generate project msbuild type thats the reason why i am taking this error. create a new project to use gnu makes that work. thanks for help.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by gunahmt.
    support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Good to know it works. If you encounter any further problems, feel free to get back to us.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.