Problems linking library in Visual Studio 2015 (keychain test is successfull)

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualGDB Problems linking library in Visual Studio 2015 (keychain test is successfull)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    christoph.p
    Participant

Hi!

I try to use the crypto++ library in C++ project. I’m working on Visual Studio 2015 with VisualGDB 5.1

I have downloaded, built and installed the crypto++ lib on my edison. Although I have compiled the

corresponding solution on my windows machine. Then I have added the cryptlib project as a dependency

of my project:

And I have added the “cryptlib.lib” in the “additional linker inputs” in the VisuallGDB project settings.

This are my VisualGDB project settings:

Now I have problems to link the crypto++ library with my cross-compiling project.

This is the compiler output: klick (pastbin)

The Keychain test runs well. So I think the lib is supplie on the edison…

What am I doing wrong? I think the code would compile on the edison directly, but I want to cross compile it on my

windows pc…

Thanks for helping!

support
    Keymaster

Hi,

It looks like you are trying to link the Crypto++ library compiled for Win32 with the VisualGDB project for Edison. As the library is incomptaible with the Edison toolchain, it simply ignores it.

Please build the library using the same cross-toolchain you use for your project and link to the cross-compiled version of the library instead.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.