Problem with "#ifndef IKS01A2" (P-Nucleo-Azure 1)

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualGDB Problem with "#ifndef IKS01A2" (P-Nucleo-Azure 1)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    wd-7777
    Participant

Hallo everyone,

I am working with the hardware kit “P-Nucleo-Azure 1” (STM32 Nucleo Pack for IoT node with Wi-Fi, sensors and NFC Connected to Azure cloud) and am having troubles in making it work.

I have imported the available Kile Project into Visual Studio with VisualGDB. Project is build successfully, but apparently the program does not recognize the correct motion board. In the “static void Init_MEM1_Sensors(void)” function, a macro is defined to choose the correct board (“#ifndef IKS01A2”), but this macro seems to not be used anywhere else in the program. Therefore, the program seems to not be able to choose the correct MEMS board.

Could this be a problem related to the import of the Kile Project into Visual Studio with VisualGDB?

Had anyone already this issue?

I am using:

• Microsoft Visual Studio Community 2017 (version 15.5.7)
    • Visual GDB version 5.3R8 (build 1973)
    • X-Nucleo-IKS01A2 (Motion MEMS and environmental sensor expansion board)
    • NUCLEO-L476RG (Nucleo-64 development board)

Thanks for any help!

William

support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Yes, the Keil importer might have skipped a macro during the import process if it was defined in a non-typical way. The easiest workaround would be to add it manually via VisualGDB Project Properties -> MSBuild Properties -> Preprocessor Macros.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.