PiFace C Library

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualGDB PiFace C Library

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Participant

What is the proper way to include the PiFace pfio library? I added it just as a part of my source code. It Compiles and Runs BUT if I just do a rebuild it gives me syntax errors in the RasPi library files specifically this file c:SysGCCraspberryarm-linux-gnueabihfsysrootusrincludeasm-genericint-ll64.h

it says

1 IntelliSense: invalid combination of type specifiers c:SysGCCraspberryarm-linux-gnueabihfsysrootusrincludeasm-genericint-ll64.h 19 20 HelloWorld
    2 IntelliSense: invalid combination of type specifiers c:SysGCCraspberryarm-linux-gnueabihfsysrootusrincludeasm-genericint-ll64.h 22 1 HelloWorld
    3 IntelliSense: invalid combination of type specifiers c:SysGCCraspberryarm-linux-gnueabihfsysrootusrincludeasm-genericint-ll64.h 25 20 HelloWorld
    4 IntelliSense: invalid combination of type specifiers c:SysGCCraspberryarm-linux-gnueabihfsysrootusrincludeasm-genericint-ll64.h 29 15 HelloWorld

I’m brand new to RasPi programming and VisualGDB. It’s been a long time since I have done any C/C++ stuff I mostly work with C#. Any help is greatly appreciated.

ket
    Participant

Hi,

Those are harmless warnings. IntelliSense is picking up some differences in what is allowed in c code in Linux but not in Windows.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.