Multiplie bugs with project file tree manipulation.

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualGDB Multiplie bugs with project file tree manipulation.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    AlxrMironov
    Participant

Hello. Im using a trial version of VisualGDB.

In ESP32 projects im found annoying issue with file renaming\moving\removing.

Issue 1:

• Create header file with name “my_header.h”
    • Rename file to “my_header_renamed.h”
    • Rename try to file again
      • – “Save project before renaming” popup bumps. But any project manipulation (also CMake regeneration) doesnt make any sense.
      • In some cases, the file become duplicated in project tree with “my_header.h” name and “my_header_renamed.h” name.
      • Always, file location in tree filter-folders always become “default” (root)

This issue is very annoying, when you refact project and manipulates\renaming many files is short time.
    Project reopening fix this.

Issue 2:

Some action sequence combined with “issue 1” causes erroneous state, when unsaved changes in  “my_header.h” is not saving at rename event, but file renaming occurs. “my_header.h” changes now unavaliable to save, some popup error bumps.

I cant reproduce this issue, but it occurs time to time.

support
    Keymaster

Hi,

According to our records, your trial has expired. We can gladly investigate this further, however we would kindly ask you to purchase a license first.

AlxrMironov
    Participant

Ok. Answer me please, does linux and embedded is version is really dont support unit tests and Unity? It is not clear defined in product variations table.

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by AlxrMironov.
    • This reply was modified 3 years ago by support.
    • This reply was modified 3 years ago by support.
    support
    Keymaster

Hi,

As per the VisualGDB feature table, unit tests are supported by the Ultimate, Android and Custom editions.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.