multimedia libraries

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualGDB multimedia libraries

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mcuevas
    Participant

Hello to all πŸ™‚

i recently downloaded the trial version of Visual GBD and i compile a program in my Rasp Pi, all good here… πŸ˜€ BUT… i need use the multimedia libs and i dont know how agree and to my project >o< .... in Qt-Creator i agree “QT += multimedia” and run the qmake… but here i dont know hoy do this D: can anyone help me please?

ket
    Participant

Hi,

The .pro file with your project name contains the QT statement you should add “multimedia” to. qmake is always run automatically by VisualGDB when building.

mcuevas
    Participant

Hello KEt, thanks for te response πŸ™‚

i build im project but more errors appears… this is the build.log file

Build started 17/02/2014 12:41:02 p.m..
    1>Project "C:QtprojectsMultimediaMultimediaMultimedia.vcxproj" on node 2 (Build target(s)).
    1>Build:
    "C:Program Files (x86)SysprogsVisualGDB\VisualGDB.exe" /build "C:QtprojectsMultimediaMultimediaMultimedia.vcxproj" "/solution:C:QtprojectsMultimediaMultimedia.sln" "/config:Debug" "/platform:Win32"
    VisualGDB: Attempting inline build...
    VisualGDB: Sending 2 updated source files to build machine...
    VisualGDB: Executing prebuild actions
    VisualGDB: Run "qmake-qt4 Multimedia.pro CONFIGNAME=Debug " in directory "/tmp/VisualGDB/c/Qt/projects/Multimedia/Multimedia" on pi@192.168.137.225 (SSH)
    1>Project MESSAGE : warning : unknown QT: multimediawidgets
    VisualGDB: Run "make " in directory "/tmp/VisualGDB/c/Qt/projects/Multimedia/Multimedia" on pi@192.168.137.225 (SSH)
    g++ -c -pipe -g -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -DQT_WEBKIT -DQT_MULTIMEDIA_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I. -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4/QtMultimedia -I/usr/include/qt4 -IDebug -IDebug -o Debug/MainWindow.o MainWindow.cpp
    g++ -c -pipe -g -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -DQT_WEBKIT -DQT_MULTIMEDIA_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I. -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4/QtMultimedia -I/usr/include/qt4 -IDebug -IDebug -o Debug/Multimedia.o Multimedia.cpp
    1>C:QtprojectsMultimediaMultimediaMultimedia.cpp(4,24): fatal error : QMediaPlayer: No such file or directory
    compilation terminated.
    make: *** [Debug/Multimedia.o] Error 1 Command exited with code 2
    Executable: make
    Arguments:
    Directory: /tmp/VisualGDB/c/Qt/projects/Multimedia/Multimedia
    1>C:Program Files (x86)MSBuildMicrosoft.Cppv4.0V110Microsoft.MakeFile.Targets(38,5): error MSB3073: The command ""C:Program Files (x86)SysprogsVisualGDB\VisualGDB.exe" /build "C:QtprojectsMultimediaMultimediaMultimedia.vcxproj" "/solution:C:QtprojectsMultimediaMultimedia.sln" "/config:Debug" "/platform:Win32"" exited with code 1.
    1>Done Building Project "C:QtprojectsMultimediaMultimediaMultimedia.vcxproj" (Build target(s)) -- FAILED.

Build FAILED.

Time Elapsed 00:00:30.98

i dont know why happen this πŸ˜•

ket
    Participant

Hi,

Based on this log and the line “warning : unknown QT: multimediawidgets”, you need a space in between i.e. “multimedia widgets”.

Based on “/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lQtMultimedia”, libQtMultimedia cannot be found by the linker. Please verify that libQtMultimedia is installed on your Raspberry Pi (should be somewhere in /usr/lib where the other Qt libraries are).
    As other Qt libraries are found, the standard Qt package for Raspberry Pi may not include it and you should install it separately. You may also need to build the library yourself if it is not available anywhere.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.