mbed project wizard issues on stm32

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualGDB mbed project wizard issues on stm32

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    wostryda14
    Participant

Dear all,

i am actually trying to run mbed-os on a stm32f446re nucleo eval board by using the mbed project wizard.

The Hardware should be fully supported.

If i run the “blinky” examples, there are differences between the two check out possibility of the mbed repository.

However if i use the “clone into the project folder” i get an example where a wait_ms() function is used.

This function refers later to a osdelay(), but after calling the svc handler any breakpoints does not work anymore. At least the LED is blinking but the breakpoint at this line does not work.

Debugging this issue is at least very difficult because there is no way to check the toolchains as well as linker files, because there is no way to checkout which files are used.

Next part is that i can not find any way to check out any compiler flags or preprocessor macros.

Can anybody help me in getting started or refer to any instruction manual?

Is there actually further development in this toolchains planned?

Thanks in advance

Daniel Wostry

support
    Keymaster

Hi,

No problem, we can share a few techniques to diagnose this, however it looks like your support period has expired. Please renew your license here (in case you have purchased another key already, please let us know the email associated with it) and we will provide instructions for narrowing this down.

wostryda14
    Participant

Thank you for your fast response.

Actually, as you may can see, i purchased a student license and i am still evaluating different workflows and do not use it commercial.

So, this means i don´t wanna spent now additional money and i have to find another way for running mbed-os succesfully.

Thanks

Daniel Wostry

support
    Keymaster

No problem, please let us know the email address associated with your license so that we could check your support status.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.