MBED Project: "Missing hardware register defintions"

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualGDB MBED Project: "Missing hardware register defintions"

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    wmattias
    Participant

Hi!

I’m wondering if there is some way to permanently define which Hardware Registers Definition file to use in an mbed wizard created project when debugging.

I’ve got an “mbed” wizard created project, and when starting the debugging session the “Hardware Registers” definitions file is always reset. I.e. The Hardware Registers window always states “Missing hardware register defintions”.

I can manually load my HW Reg def file (STM32xx.svd), and that works great. However, every time i restart the debugger the configuration is lost an I’m presented with the same “Missing hardware register defintions” message.

From this topic (https://visualgdb.com/documentation/hwregs/) I understand that it should be possible to permanently configure which HW Reg file is used, but that option (the “Embedded Project” Icon/Settings) doesn’t’t show up in the mbed wizard created project. (Screenshot attached)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    support
    Keymaster

No problem, we have updated VisualGDB to remember the custom hardware register definitions selected for mbed projects. Please try this build: VisualGDB-5.5.101.3866.msi

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.