Licence Support Issue (Our project has been interrupted)

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualGDB Licence Support Issue (Our project has been interrupted)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    hasankara
    Participant

Hi Everyone,

I bought the “<span class=”strong license-product-quantity”>1</span> <span class=”strong license-product-quantity-x”> x </span> <span class=”strong license-product-details”><span class=”license-product-name”>VisualGDB Embedded Edition</span>  Date: June 04, 2018</span>” last year.

When I format my computer, there was a problem with my license (Date: 2018-10-17 ).

When I send a mail to sysprog about the situation, I received this mail (Date: 2018-10-17 ) :

“According to our records, you have purchased 1 license of VisualGDB and tried activating it on 5 different machines.
    Please note that VisualGDB is licensed per seat, i.e. using it on 5 machines requires purchasing a 5-seat license.
    Hope this helps. Let us know if you need further details. ”

And next day send email(Date: 2018-10-18 ) ;

“Have a question, Can we use different machines in different time periods?”

I received (Date: 2018-10-18 ) ;

“It is possible to activate VisualGDB on another machine after uninstalling it on the initial one, however, if done more than once, the previous activation must remain unused for a period of time in order for it to be released.
    As an exception, we have deactivated your previous activations, so you should be able to activate VisualGDB on one machine. However please note that due to our fair use policy, we won’t be able to do it again in the next 6 months, so please choose one machine where you would like to have your single-seat license activated and proceed with the activation on that specific machine. ”

As described, I had problems again when I first removed the key and formatted the computer again. Send email about the situation (Date: 2019-01-25 ):

“however, our license key is not active. ”

I received (Date: 2019-01-26 ) ;

“We have deactivated the old seat activation of your VisualGDB license. You may now use the license key to activate again.
    Whenever you need to deactivate old unused seat activations to reuse the license, then please contact us. ”

Yes this situation my problem solved.

But, as described first remove licence key and  I format my computer again (Date: 2019-03-04)  we experienced the same licence problem again. And same day send email:

“We use the license on one computer. We have installed the license to the computer that we have restored to the factory settings. however, our license key is not active.

Please improve yourself for Licence issue.”

WE DIDN’T GET ANY RESPONSE !!!

Although the key is not accepted, but we could compile code. in this way, we continued the project.

We couldn’t compile our code today (Date: 2019-06-11 ).  we realized that we completed the first year of our license. we have paid to (With 50% discount 49$) renew our license.

Same licence key sended today (36A7F103E859xxxxxxxxxxxx).

RESULT: FRUSTRATION!!!

Have same licence problem  is continued. And send email today (Date: 2019-06-11 ) (10:01 am) and (02:56 pm)

WE DIDN’T GET ANY RESPONSE !!!

Our project has been interrupted and we are waiting. I hope someone will hear and help us.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    support
    Keymaster

Hi,

According to our records, you have recently tried activating your single-seat key on 6 different seats, hence the VisualGDB’s activation logic indeed denied further activations.

We have also not found any tickets from your email address in our system on 2019-03-04. Please double-check the email address you used at that time.

We have received 2 tickets from you today and will respond to you per email with available options in the next 1-2 hours.

hasankara
    Participant

Thanks, My problem is solved for the time being. But;

You can’t understand this. We try the next activation attempts on the same computer that has been formatted. Not different computer. I hope you can improve your license management.

support
    Keymaster

No problem and good to know it works.

Our system usually recognizes most reinstallation scenarios and provides temporary activation credit, however as you had previously tried to activate the same 1-seat key on multiple seats, you had used up all temporary credit our system could give.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.