LIBSSH2_ERROR_SCP_PROTOCOL while trying to download

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualGDB LIBSSH2_ERROR_SCP_PROTOCOL while trying to download

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    JRamos
    Participant

Hi,

after setup VIsualGDB for debug raspberry pi with gdb following the tutorial, when I run the debugger i got a window with this error:
    System.Exception: Failed to execute a custom pre-debug action. See VisualGDB Launcher Output for details.
    em uu.w1()
    em VisualGDB.GDBDebugEngine.x(tw1 a, i2 b)

And in VisualGDB Launcher Output:

Found 0 .natvis files in the current project
    VisualGDB: Executing predebug actions
    VisualGDB: Copy file /home/jramos/apps/Automacao/../VisualGDB/Debug/Automacao on 192.168.0.104 to E:\JRamos\Dropbox\Projetos\Automacao\Automacao/Automacao on local computer
    VisualGDB: Error: Error: LIBSSH2_ERROR_SCP_PROTOCOL while trying to download /home/jramos/apps/Automacao/../VisualGDB/Debug/Automacao
    VisualGDB: Executing postdebug actions
    Found 0 .natvis files in the current project
    VisualGDB: Executing predebug actions
    VisualGDB: Copy file /home/jramos/apps/Automacao/../VisualGDB/Debug/Automacao on 192.168.0.104 to E:\JRamos\Dropbox\Projetos\Automacao\Automacao/Automacao on local computer
    VisualGDB: Error: Error: LIBSSH2_ERROR_SCP_PROTOCOL while trying to download /home/jramos/apps/Automacao/../VisualGDB/Debug/Automacao
    VisualGDB: Executing postdebug actions

I’m using a Raspberry PI 3 Model B, with Ubuntu Mate 16.04 and the Universal toochain.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    support
    Keymaster

Hi,

This error means that the remote file is either missing, or inaccessible. Please double-check that it exists by running the “stat <path>” command via SSH.

If the file is indeed missing, please try building the project first.

JRamos
    Participant

Thanks for fast reply.

I correct the path and now on Laucher Output i’m getting this message:

VisualGDB: Error: Error: The access to the path ‘E:\JRamos\Dropbox\Projetos\Automacao\Automacao’ was denied.

I need to give dir permissions from my remote to the the host? Sorry for these kind of questions, i’m new with cross-compiling.

support
    Keymaster

Hi,

This looks like a problem on the Windows side (the Linux target doesn’t need to access the Windows paths). Please double-check your file permissions or try using a different Windows folder for the project.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.