Library Projects

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualGDB Library Projects

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    luskan
    Participant

Hi,

I am currently debugging my app with ‘Debug a Custom APK file’ method. I would like to create a solution (Android Project) for my application. It uses library project where all the native code is located, and main application which uses this library project. Question is how should I create such solution, using ie. ‘Import Existing project from Eclipse or Ant’ wizard. Currently I am building it with eclipse and maven, and soon with gradle.

thanx

ps. I tried to search forum for ‘library project’ but it says this query contains to common words and refuses to give results

support
    Keymaster

Hi,

The easiest way would be first import the actual app (it should have the jni folder defining which libraries to import), then import the library project:
    1. Copy the AndroidManifest.xml file to the root directory of your library (the one that contains the jni subdirectory). It will be deleted later.
    2. Import the library as if it was an app.
    3. Delete the AndroidManifest.xml file.
    4. In the VisualGDB Project Properties set the “This is a library-only project” checkbox on the Build Settings page.

Note that we have added support for Gradle projects to VisualGDB 4.3.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.