Intellisense wrong parameter info

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualGDB Intellisense wrong parameter info

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    MystikReasons
    Participant

I have a problem with the informations showed for the parameters.

In my header of the function I have the following infopoints: (@brief, @param and @retval)

See my screenshot for my function info and the structure of it.

If I now call the function it looks like this (see screenshot #2)

Is there a way to say it should take the informations from @param for the parameter informations?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    support
    Keymaster

Hi,

It looks like the ‘*’ frame around the comment is interfering with the comment parsing logic.

Please ensure that the line containing the ‘@param’ comment does not have any other characters (other then spaces) in front of the @param part and VisualGDB will handle it correctly.

MystikReasons
    Participant

I tried your suggestions but without any success. It still only displays the @brief informations.

Is it because I’ve created the header with /* */ instead of ‘//’?

And would it be possible to add a feature maybe inside Tools/Options/VisualGDB/IntelliSense where you can enter characters which should be ignored?

That would be a huge relief because with the “*” it looks much cleaner in Visual Studio.

See “screenshot #1” for the header which you suggested (withou ‘*’).

Update: Now the parameter infos are weirder. It now displays the @brief informations and the @retval info instead of the @params. See screenshot #2

And the function info is also weird now: It first displays the @brief informations then the @retval info and first at the end the @params info (see screenshot #3)

• This reply was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by MystikReasons.
    • This reply was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by MystikReasons.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    support
    Keymaster

Please ensure that the parameter names after @param are not wrapped with any ‘<>’, e.g.:

@param setting
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.