Intellisense and CPPUTest issues

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualGDB Intellisense and CPPUTest issues

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    surahman
    Participant

Hi,

I am having some issues configuring a CPPUTest project with the compiler reporting build error when it is unable to locate :
    AppData/Local/VisualGDB/TestFrameworks/com.sysprogs.unittest.CppUTest/src/CppUTest/CommandLineTestRunner.cpp(34,31): error : SysprogsTestHooks.h: No such file or directory
    #include “SysprogsTestHooks.h”

The project is just the vanilla VGDB CPPUTest project wizard with MSBuild and WSL as the build tool and environment.

The other issue I have is with IntelliSense and it always marking code as incorrect. I have attached the IntelliSense Settings pane screenshot. I also have issue with adding directories to the IntelliSense Directories list:
    VisualGDB version: 5.4.3.2346
    —————— System.NotSupportedException ——————
    System.NotSupportedException: The given path’s format is not supported.
    at System.Security.Permissions.FileIOPermission.EmulateFileIOPermissionChecks(String fullPath)
    at System.Security.Permissions.FileIOPermission.QuickDemand(FileIOPermissionAccess access, String fullPath, Boolean checkForDuplicates, Boolean needFullPath)
    at VisualGDB.Common_GUI.WPF.MSBuildIntelliSenseSettingsPage.UpdateDirectoryList()
    at VisualGDB.Common_GUI.WPF.MSBuildIntelliSenseSettingsPage.ImportSettings(a1 ctx)

A screenshot of the code and the window that pops up indicating missing header files is attached. Manually locating and adding them does nothing but throw up the warning all over again. Is there anyway we can use visual assist with code completion or change the colour scheme that IntelliSense uses?

Thanks,
    /Saad

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for reporting this, looks like our bug introduced during a recent LXSS-related fix. Please try this build: http://sysprogs.com/files/tmp/VisualGDB-5.4.4.2398.msi

surahman
    Participant

You are awesome, thanks, that fixed the issue. If anyone else runs into this issue in future make sure to delete the old template project and start with a fresh one using the new build because the old project will have issues.

On the windows display scaling side of things all the windows in the VGDB properties pane now scale properly except the Debug Properties page.

Thanks,
    /Saad

• This reply was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by surahman.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Good to know it works.

Most of the pages look better on high-DPI displays as we have switched them to a more modern WPF technology. The Debug Settings page is one of the next property pages on our WPF conversion list.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.