Include folder (OpenCV)

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualGDB Include folder (OpenCV)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Nagilo
    Participant

I’m using the trial version of the VisualGDB with VisualStudio 2010. So far, I’m very pleased with it and we will buy the full version soon.

Anyway, currently I’m trying to set up a project that uses OpenCV. In the project configuration page I set the (local) include-directory to the folder, where the OpenCV *.h and *.hpp files are located. But when I then use

#include 

in my source code, the compiler says:

error : opencv2/opencv.hpp: No such file or directory

What am I doing wrong? Or do I need to use the VisualGDB Source Cache Manager instead?

Many thanks in advance

ket
    Participant

Hi,

For Linux/Embedded/cygwin/MinGW projects the include paths should be specified in flags.mak, for Android projects in Android.mk. Also, for remote projects the path specified should be the path on the remote build machine as that is where the Makefile will be used.

Additionally in the VisualGDB Project Properties you can specify IntelliSense includes that are used by Visual Studio IntelliSense.

The VisualGDB Source Cache Manager caches remote sources locally for them to be browsable and accessible to IntelliSense, it is not related to include directories.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.