Import Local Files

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualGDB Import Local Files

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    trekker2114
    Participant

I am building an application for the Raspberry Pi. Everything is working great, however I have one question that I haven’t been able to solve. Is it possible to use local header files? Is it also possible to have those local header files then synced up to the Raspberry Pi? Because right now, I am manually adding the header files to the project and that is causing me to managed two of the same header file. The header files I want to utilize are part of a different project. Does that matter? I know I can set local directories for C++ intellisense, but that doesn’t upload the file I want up to the Raspberry Pi. Does it?

I appreciate taking the time in looking into this matter.

Thanks

support
    Keymaster

Hi,

You can easily add custom pre-build actions that will transfer any header files (or whole directories) to Raspberry Pi (see the Build Customization page of VisualGDB Project Properties). Then simply ensure that the relative paths to the directories where the headers end up are specified on your Build Settings page and you should be able to build the project successfully.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.