Import a project and move the original files to the new project folder

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualGDB Import a project and move the original files to the new project folder

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    GeneM
    Participant

I’ve been creating projects using STM32CubeIDE as a way to get the infrastructure set up “properly” (or at least properly as STM defines it).  When I import the CubeIDE project into a new VisualGDB project, all the include and source files in the new project are still stored in the original project folder.  Is there a way to import the project in a way that moves all the files from the original STM32CubeIDE project into the new VisualGDB project folder?

You can see the issue here.  The old CubeIDE project came from the ..\..\H7A3Nucleo… folder.  The files in the new VisualGDB project still have that path and I’d like to import the project so those files show up in the new VisualGDB project path.

file properties

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    support
    Keymaster

Hi,

There is no special command in VisualGDB to copy/move the files, however you can always copy the files using Windows Explorer first, and then specify the new location in the VisualGDB Project Wizard.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.