Failed to build Test Project for Cross compiled QT at BeagleBoard Black

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualGDB Failed to build Test Project for Cross compiled QT at BeagleBoard Black

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Grkan
    Participant

Hello,

I’m trying to build a simple project for Beagleboard Black. I’ve installed Microsoft Visual Studio Community 2019 and VisualGDB. I was following this tutorial (https://visualgdb.com/tutorials/beaglebone/qt5/app/)

It has installed all the necessary packages on host and target and created the project. But when I try to build I’m getting the following error. Can you please help to solve the issue?

C:\PROGRA~2\Sysprogs\VISUAL~1/ninja.exe
    [1/3] Automatic MOC and UIC for target LinuxProject2
    [2/3] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/LinuxProject2.dir/LinuxProject2_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp.o
    FAILED: CMakeFiles/LinuxProject2.dir/LinuxProject2_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp.o
    C:\SysGCC\beaglebone\bin\arm-linux-gnueabihf-g++.exe –sysroot=C:/SysGCC/beaglebone/arm-linux-gnueabihf/sysroot -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_WIDGETS_LIB -I. -I../../../ -ILinuxProject2_autogen/include -isystem C:/SysGCC/beaglebone/arm-linux-gnueabihf/sysroot/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5 -isystem C:/SysGCC/beaglebone/arm-linux-gnueabihf/sysroot/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtWidgets -isystem C:/SysGCC/beaglebone/arm-linux-gnueabihf/sysroot/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtGui -isystem C:/SysGCC/beaglebone/arm-linux-gnueabihf/sysroot/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtCore -isystem C:/SysGCC/beaglebone/arm-linux-gnueabihf/sysroot/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/mkspecs/linux-g++ -g -fPIC -MD -MT CMakeFiles/LinuxProject2.dir/LinuxProject2_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp.o -MF CMakeFiles\LinuxProject2.dir\LinuxProject2_autogen\mocs_compilation.cpp.o.d -o CMakeFiles/LinuxProject2.dir/LinuxProject2_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp.o -c LinuxProject2_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp
    In file included from LinuxProject2_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp:2:0:
    LinuxProject2_autogen/EWIEGA46WW/moc_MainWindow.cpp:22:1: error: ‘QT_WARNING_DISABLE_DEPRECATED’ does not name a type
    QT_WARNING_DISABLE_DEPRECATED
    ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    LinuxProject2_autogen/EWIEGA46WW/moc_MainWindow.cpp:32:14: error: ‘qt_meta_stringdata_MainWindow_t’ does not name a type
    static const qt_meta_stringdata_MainWindow_t qt_meta_stringdata_MainWindow = {
    ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    LinuxProject2_autogen/EWIEGA46WW/moc_MainWindow.cpp:78:1: error: ‘QT_INIT_METAOBJECT’ does not name a type
    QT_INIT_METAOBJECT const QMetaObject MainWindow::staticMetaObject = {
    ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    LinuxProject2_autogen/EWIEGA46WW/moc_MainWindow.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void* MainWindow::qt_metacast(const char*)’:
    LinuxProject2_autogen/EWIEGA46WW/moc_MainWindow.cpp:92:26: error: ‘qt_meta_stringdata_MainWindow’ was not declared in this scope
    if (!strcmp(_clname, qt_meta_stringdata_MainWindow.stringdata0))
    ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ninja: build stopped: subcommand failed.
    ————————————————————-
    Command exited with code 1
    Executable: C:\PROGRA~2\Sysprogs\VISUAL~1/ninja.exe
    Arguments:
    Directory: D:\Projects\BeagleBone-Firmware\Test1\LinuxProject2\LinuxProject2/build/VisualGDB/Debug
    Command-line action failed

========== Project Build Summary ==========
    LinuxProject2 built in 00:00
    ========== Build: 0 Succeeded, 1 Failed, 0 Skipped ==========

support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry, our support covers VisualGDB issues only. We are not able to help troubleshoot specific projects without directly billing for the time required to do such troubleshooting.

Please consider posting on Qt and/or Beaglebone forums for further help with this.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.