esp32 adding new kconfig

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualGDB esp32 adding new kconfig

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    rleinfellner
    Participant

I am trying to add a new Kconfig.projbuild to a component

Added it in component directory as suggested by the docs, rebuilt but none of the new options show in the project config.

Am I missing a step, is there something I need to run as the equivalent of make menuconfig?

support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Normally, just adding a config file should be sufficient, however there could be several factors interfering with it. Please try reopening the solution file to reset all caches; if it doesn’t help, please check whether the new configuration entries appear in the command-line configuration interface (right-click on the project in Solution Explorer -> Open MinGW shell -> make menuconfig). If not, please check with Espressif whether the ESP-IDF version you are using requires some additional steps (or try comparing your project with one of the samples that has custom KConfig files).

If the entries appear under make menuconfig, but not with VisualGDB, please let us know your esp-idf version, your project type (Make/CMake) and the exact steps to reproduce it (if the problem can be reproduced by adding a KConfig file to a basic ledblink sample, please archive and attach the project demonstrating the issue) and we should be able to fix it promptly.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.