ESP-IDF load error

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualGDB ESP-IDF load error

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    mattia
    Participant

Hello,

I’m using the ESP-IDF wizard for ESP32 with visualGDB5.4; I had to reinstall my software to a faster SSD, and now I have this problem:

If I create an ESP32 project on my local SSD, I have no problem

If I create an Embedded project on the server harddisk, I have no problem

If I create an ESP32 project on the server harddisk, I have this problem:

Checking if any source files need uploading…
    Missing \\Server-pc\qeed\Ufficio_tecnico\Progetti_in_corso\QC-POWER-T2\FW\DISPLAY\EmbeddedProject1\sdkconfig-debug. Running c:\SysGCC\esp32\bin\bash.exe –login -c “export IDF_PATH=/esp-idf/v3.0 && export BATCH_BUILD=1 && export LANG=en_US && cd \\Server-pc\qeed\Ufficio_tecnico\Progetti_in_corso\QC-POWER-T2\FW\DISPLAY\EmbeddedProject1 && make defconfig BUILD_DIR_BASE=’\\Server-pc\qeed\Ufficio_tecnico\Progetti_in_corso\QC-POWER-T2\FW\DISPLAY\EmbeddedProject1\VisualGDBCache\EmbeddedProject1-Debug-VisualGDB/CodeSenseDir’ SDKCONFIG=’\\Server-pc\qeed\Ufficio_tecnico\Progetti_in_corso\QC-POWER-T2\FW\DISPLAY\EmbeddedProject1/sdkconfig-debug’ V=0″…
    l12: Command-line action failed
    in l91.m4(CommandLineAction d, String f, eb e, CommandFlags c, String b, Boolean a)
    in l91.b3(CustomActionBase e, eb c, Boolean b, String d, Boolean a)
    in z51.l.i_2(nc a)
    in l2.c(String a)
    in l2.j_2()
    in lk1.f()

and I can’t load the project nor compile it. What could be the problem?

Thank you,

Mattia Berton

support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Looks like the Cygwin environment might not be compatible with the UNC paths. Please ensure both the ESP32 toolchain and your project are located on a regular drive letter-based path (e.g. x:\folder\subfolder) and are not using the UNC paths (\\server\share).

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.