error MSB3073

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualGDB error MSB3073

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    akhilavit
    Participant

I want to run a sample project on Linux ()

It works fine when “main.cpp” is in “wrk” folder i.e. nearby Demo.sln

But when I move it in src folder, it gives me “error MSB3073”

-error description:
    [VisualGDB : error : Command-line action failed
    1>EXEC : error : Build has failed. See the Output window for more details.
    1>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\Microsoft.MakeFile.Targets(38,5): error MSB3073: The command “”C:\Program Files (x86)\Sysprogs\VisualGDB\VisualGDB.exe” /build “D:\User\Akhil\Ubuntu\Demo\Demo\wrk\RevLibDemo.vcxproj” “/solution:D:\User\Akhil\Ubuntu\Demo\Demo\wrk\RevLibDemo.sln” “/config:LinuxConfig” “/platform:Win32″” exited with code 1.]

akhilavit
    Participant

Note:

I want to port C++ code from windows to Linux

support
    Keymaster

Hi,

It is hard to say what could be causing this without seeing the build log. Please open the Output window via the View menu and check for additional error information. If this does not help, please send us the build log so that we could help you further.

Taisen
    Participant

I got the same error:

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
    Error Build has failed. See the Output window for more details. Demo2 C:\Users\Taisen\Documents\STM32Cube_Generated\Demo2\Demo2\Demo2\EXEC 1
    Error Command-line action failed Demo2 C:\Users\Taisen\Documents\STM32Cube_Generated\Demo2\Demo2\Demo2\VisualGDB 1
    Warning ignoring old recipe for target `Debug/system_stm32f4xx.o’ Demo2 C:\Users\Taisen\Documents\STM32Cube_Generated\Demo2\Demo2\Demo2\Makefile 185
    Error ld returned 1 exit status Demo2 C:\Users\Taisen\Documents\STM32Cube_Generated\Demo2\Demo2\Demo2\collect2.exe 1
    Warning overriding recipe for target `Debug/system_stm32f4xx.o’ Demo2 C:\Users\Taisen\Documents\STM32Cube_Generated\Demo2\Demo2\Demo2\Makefile 473
    Error MSB3073 The command “”C:\Program Files (x86)\Sysprogs\VisualGDB\\VisualGDB.exe” /build “C:\Users\Taisen\Documents\STM32Cube_Generated\Demo2\Demo2\Demo2\Demo2.vcxproj” “/solution:C:\Users\Taisen\Documents\STM32Cube_Generated\Demo2\Demo2\Demo2.sln” “/config:Debug” “/platform:Win32″” exited with code 1. Demo2 C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V140\Microsoft.MakeFile.Targets 41

I am following the video instruction here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFEzmGOmb-8

If I click the error, it will jump to Microsoft.MakeFile.targets

line 39-42:

<Target Name=”Build” DependsOnTargets=”PrepareForNMakeBuild;ResolveReferences;GetTargetPath;$(PreNMakeBuildTarget)” Returns=”$(NMakeManagedOutput)”>
    <VCMessage Code=”MSB8005″ Type=”Warning” Arguments=”NMakeBuildCommandLine” Condition=”‘$(NMakeBuildCommandLine)’==””/>
    <Exec Command=”$(NMakeBuildCommandLine)” Condition=”‘$(NMakeBuildCommandLine)’!=””/>
    </Target>

I do same as the video show, and there is no other errors… Please help!!!!!!!!!!

support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please select the View->Output command in Visual Studio just as the error suggests and you should be able to see more details about the error. Most likely you have 2 instances of the system file, so removing the reference to one of them via VisualGDB Project Properties -> Embedded Frameworks should resolve the problem.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.