Custom Shortcuts – LIBSSH2 error

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualGDB Custom Shortcuts – LIBSSH2 error

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    haydenport
    Participant

I am using a custom shortcut to scp a built application to a remote location. In that same shortcut I also chmod and chown to that same app.  This seems to work the first time i add it into a project but after 10 to 15 minutes of not using this shortcut it seems to fail giving ‘LIBSSH2 error inval’ as the only error output. I can simply open the VisualGDB properties menu for that application and close it immediately and fix this issue. I do not have to change a single thing just simply open a menu. When i close the menu it seems to be doing a project scan as a result and can take some time. Any ideas on how to fix this?

As a note i have also tried using different authentication methods for connecting to the remote target. they all seem to work and connect initially but all cause that same error after enough time.

support
    Keymaster

Hi,

This looks like the target might be configured to drop the SSH connections after some inactivity time. Normally, VisualGDB would automatically reconnect to the target, however for some types of custom actions that would not work. If this is the case, setting the keep-alive packet period to about 1 minute in Tools->VisualGDB->Manage SSH Connections should fully work around the problem.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.