CubeMX Project Error (include could not find load file BSP.cmake)

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualGDB CubeMX Project Error (include could not find load file BSP.cmake)

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    c3049518
    Participant

I have a STM32CubeMX VisualGDB project set up for a STM32F407 eval board using the GNUARM toolchain. I have set up the STM32CubeMX configuration and the ioc file is saved in the same directory as the CMakeLists.txt file, but the ‘find_bsp’ function does not appear to be working correctly. I get a CMake error ‘include could not find load file: ../build/VisualGDB/Debug/BSP.cmake’, even though the find_bsp functiuon seems to be pointing at the ioc file. STM32 Devices 2020.10 is installed.

The function in CMakeLists.txt is below

find_bsp(ID com.sysprogs.project_importers.stm32.cubemx
    SOURCE_PROJECT EmbeddedProject8.ioc)

support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please make sure you use the new STM32CubeMX Project Wizard as shown in this tutorial. It will setup the necessary files automatically. If it still doesn’t work, please attach the screenshots of all the wizard steps in your setup, as well as any error messages, and we will help you understand what is going on.

c3049518
    Participant

I am using the STM32CubeMX Project Wizard, I have attached screenshots.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    c3049518
    Participant

This is the error produced

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Looks like you have created a project in a directory that contains spaces in path (VisualGDB’s project wizards do warn about it). Please use a directory without spaces instead and everything will work out-of-the-box.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.