Cross compiling on local machine not working

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualGDB Cross compiling on local machine not working

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Nakame
    Participant

Hello !

I am trying to setup a QT project that is to be compiled on my local machine and then sent to a remote raspberry pi for testing / debugging but it is not working at all.

I start by creating a new project using the linux project wizard. Select Application , build the project using QT with ninja. Everything is fine so far. I then select “Build the project locally with a cross-compiler,

when i try to synchronize libraries, i have the following warnins / errors :

Unreadable remote directory ‘usr/lib/ssl/private’, error code 13
    Failed to create file ‘usr/lib/systemd/system/system-systemd/x2dcryptsetup.slice’: The system cannot find the path specified
    Failed to read file ‘usr/lib/cups/backend/cups-brf’, error code 13
    Failed to read file ‘usr/lib/cups/backend/implicitclass’, error code 13
    Failed to read file ‘usr/lib/cups/backend/vnc’, error code 13
    Failed to create symlink ‘\\?\C:\SysGCC\raspberry\arm-linux-gnueabihf\sysroot\usr\include\python3.9\numpy’, error code 1314
    Failed to create symlink ‘\\?\C:\SysGCC\raspberry\arm-linux-gnueabihf\sysroot\usr\include\libpng’, error code 1314
    Failed to create symlink ‘\\?\C:\SysGCC\raspberry\arm-linux-gnueabihf\sysroot\usr\lib\aarch64-linux-gnu\icu\current’, error code 1314
    Failed to create symlink ‘\\?\C:\SysGCC\raspberry\arm-linux-gnueabihf\sysroot\usr\lib\aarch64-linux-gnu\perl\5.32’, error code 1314
    Failed to create symlink ‘\\?\C:\SysGCC\raspberry\arm-linux-gnueabihf\sysroot\usr\lib\chromium-browser\libs’, error code 1314
    Failed to expand directory symlink ‘\\?\C:\SysGCC\raspberry\arm-linux-gnueabihf\sysroot\usr\lib\chromium-browser\libs’, error code 1314
    Failed to create symlink ‘\\?\C:\SysGCC\raspberry\arm-linux-gnueabihf\sysroot\usr\lib\firmware\raspberrypi\bootloader\latest’, error code 1314
    Failed to create symlink ‘\\?\C:\SysGCC\raspberry\arm-linux-gnueabihf\sysroot\usr\lib\firmware\raspberrypi\bootloader\default’, error code 1314
    Failed to create symlink ‘\\?\C:\SysGCC\raspberry\arm-linux-gnueabihf\sysroot\lib’, error code 1314

when i then click on “Finish” i have a warning :

” Your local sysroot copy does not include Qt headers. Do you want to resynchronize sysroot now ? ”

clicking on yes does nothing that i have not done before. then i have this error :

and finally when i try to compile the software i get :

Severity Description Project File Line
    Error By not providing “FindQt5.cmake” in CMAKE_MODULE_PATH this project has asked CMake to find a package configuration file provided by “Qt5”, but CMake did not find one. Could not find a package configuration file provided by “Qt5” with any of the following names: Qt5Config.cmake qt5-config.cmake Add the installation prefix of “Qt5” to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set “Qt5_DIR” to a directory containing one of the above files. If “Qt5” provides a separate development package or SDK, be sure it has been installed. TestProject C:\Workspace\TestProject\CMakeLists.txt 12

How can i fix that ? it might be good to know that the program compile corretly when i build it on the target machine instead of locally ( even if when i do that, intellisense doesnt work correctly at all, but that’s another topic .

Thanks in advance for your help !

support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Most likely, you are using a toolchain that is not compatible with your SD card image. Please try using a clean SD card image that matches your toolchain (see this page).

Nakame
    Participant

Hello !

Thank you for your response ! As you said i was using the wrong version of the toolchain ( i took the 32bits instead of 64 … )

It is now working corretly . Thank you again for your help !

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.