Cross-compile Qt 5.8 for beaglebone beaglebone 2016.11.06 (Debian)

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualGDB Cross-compile Qt 5.8 for beaglebone beaglebone 2016.11.06 (Debian)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Dario
    Participant

I am really new in this.
    I trying to configure Qt to use with the Beaglebone by Cross-compile
    I followed some step from several tutorials, but some links are down or are so old, and I get some errors.
    I want to compile QT 5.8 because I need to use the Modbus library, But I dont know how to start to set up
    1.- I have a computer where I have installed Ubuntu 16.04 on a virtual machine using virtualbox.
    2.- I downloaded the lasted toolchain and the sysroot from linaro (gcc 4.9)
    <span style=”color: #333333; font-family: ‘Titillium Web’;”>3.- </span>My Beaglebone has the image from the oficial page <span style=”color: #333333; font-family: ‘Titillium Web’;”>bone-debian-8.6-lxqt-4gb-<wbr />armhf-2016-11-06-4gb.img.xz</span>
    <div><span style=”color: #333333; font-family: ‘Titillium Web’;”> </span></div>
    <div><span style=”color: #333333; font-family: ‘Titillium Web’;”>Can anyone help me by telling me what I have to do to achieve it?</span></div>
    <div><span style=”color: #333333; font-family: ‘Titillium Web’;”>Regards</span></div>
    <div><span style=”color: #333333; font-family: ‘Titillium Web’;”>Dario</span></div>

support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please let us know which edition of VisualGDB you are using.

Dario
    Participant

the Free Community Edition

support
    Keymaster

Hi,

VisualGDB does not have a free community edition. Please note that we only offer support to the users of our paid products like VisualGDB. To get general Qt-related support, please try asking on the Qt forums.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.