Creating Linux Static Lib with Qt Project

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualGDB Creating Linux Static Lib with Qt Project

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    nahumb
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks, I will try to do it later on.

Meanwhile, as suggested on April 9, I have upgraded to VGDB 5.4 prev 2.

Unfortunately, I still get the  “regenerate MSBuild rules” message.

More than that, I still get the following build warnings:

2>C:\Program Files (x86)\Sysprogs\VisualGDB\MSBuild\SysprogsPlatform.targets(39,3): warning MSB4011: “C:\Users\Nahum\AppData\Local\VisualGDB\FindComponents.props” cannot be imported again. It was already imported at “E:\Nahum\Workspace\RaspberryPi3\Projects\VS\AdjHeartRaspiFlSynth1_0\AdjHeartRaspiFlSynth1_0\AdjHeartRaspiFlSynth1_0.vcxproj (48,5)”. This is most likely a build authoring error. This subsequent import will be ignored.

(and this is what is on line 48 47 <ImportGroup Label=”VisualGDBFindComponents”> 48 <Import Project=”$(LOCALAPPDATA)\VisualGDB\FindComponents.props” /> 49 </ImportGroup>)

And
    2>C:\Program Files (x86)\Sysprogs\VisualGDB\MSBuild\SysprogsPlatform.targets(86,2): warning : Missing toolchain profile for 192.168.3.2, ID=’com.sysprogs.toolchain.default-gcc’, version=”. IntelliSense may produce incorrect results.

And indeed I do have intellisense problems of not recognizing all Qt ui generated objects (e.g. ui->comboBox_xxxx).

As another side note, when adding additional Qt form (in addition to MainWindow), I had to add the following section to the .vcxproj file.
    Is this what I should do?

<ItemGroup>
    <QtHeaderFile Include=”myForm.h” />
    <UserInterfaceFile Include=”MyForm.ui” />
    </ItemGroup>

Thanks,

Nahum.

support
    Keymaster

Hi,

This might be caused by some errors in the manual .vcxproj file edits. Please try creating a new non-Qt project for the same target machine and the same toolchain and check if it shows the same “Regenerate MSBuild rules” message (you may need to restart VS to get it reproduced). If it doesn’t, please try comparing both .vcxproj files and try removing some of the edits to see if any of them fixes the behavior.

The snippet you mentioned for adding the header/user interface files looks correct. As long as the PropertyPageSchema item is included properly, this should work.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.