CMake – custom target

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualGDB CMake – custom target

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    oto313
    Participant

I have CMake project and building it with Ninja. I want to build a custom target (see attachment target “paper_sensor_target”). When I click right on target -> Build target, it fails and the output is “VisualGDB: Run “ninja.exe ” in directory “C:/my/projects/Ris/src/Rac/VisualGDB/Debug/interaction_devices/paper_sensor” on local computer
    ninja: error: loading ‘build.ninja’: The system cannot find the file specified.”

If I want to build any target (with right click -> build) with Ninja it does not work and it does not have to be the custom target. It shows the same message as above.

I tried also Unix Makefiles but it does not work with the custom target it does not pass the target name to make.

it runs “Run “C:\SysGCC\arm-eabi\bin\make.exe ” in directory “C:/my/projects/Ris/src/Rac/VisualGDB/Debug/interaction_devices/paper_sensor” on local computer”, so there is no argument paper_sensor_target

Is there any workaround or can you fix it?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for reporting this. We have fixed individual target building when using Ninja (and also improved it for regular GNU Make). Please try this build: http://sysprogs.com/files/tmp/VisualGDB-5.4.4.2400.msi

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.