Can't install CMAKE with sysprogs extensions

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualGDB Can't install CMAKE with sysprogs extensions

Tagged: ,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    cyborgium
    Participant

Hi,

I just installed visualGDB on a new machine but I’m stuck at installing cmake with the sysprogs extensions. While downloading the files, visual studio gives me the following error:

“Some packages could not be installed: The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a receive. Please check the error log for more details.”

This is the exception:

VisualGDB version: 5.4.112.3242
    ------------------ i11+c ------------------
    i11+c: Some packages could not be installed: The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a receive.
    Please check the error log for more details.
    at i11.g1.g(rt1 a)
    at VisualGDB.Common_GUI.WPF.ItemizedProgressWindow.<>c__DisplayClass2_2`1.<RunAction>b__0()

The output is as following:

System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): The system cannot find the file specified
    at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithCreateProcess(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
    at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start()
    at l7.c_2()
    at fo2.e1()
    at mp2.c_2(EventWaitHandle b, Boolean a)
    at h4.w(Boolean c, Boolean a, Int32 b)

What am I doing wrong?

• This topic was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by cyborgium.
    cyborgium
    Participant

Alright so an update, I tried it again after lunch and it magically worked.. However, I had a bluescreen while in the process of installing cmake. This bluescreen is a known issue on my particular machine, however now projects cannot be loaded. I suppose that the easiest way to solve this would be to reinstall cmake but I don’t know how to uninstall it or how to trigger the dialogue message asking whether I want to install it.

Any ideas?

support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Good to know the installation succeeded. Most likely, the error was caused by some network issues.

You can reinstall CMake via Tools->VisualGDB->Manage VisualGDB Packages or by removing the %LOCALAPPDATA%\VisualGDB\CMake folder.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.