bugged Visualgdb

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualGDB bugged Visualgdb

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    b.timofte
    Participant

Dear all

I get all the time the mesage  when i try to build . I just made a new project GNU make and then converted to MsBuild . Please help me with this 1 year old bug.

1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Sysprogs\VisualGDB\MSBuild\SysprogsPlatform.targets(39,3): warning MSB4011: “C:\Users\timo\AppData\Local\VisualGDB\FindComponents.props” cannot be imported again. It was already imported at “C:\Users\timo\Desktop\Study\Software_engineering\01.Boost\Projects\BCP\BCP\BCP\BCP.vcxproj (41,5)”. This is most likely a build authoring error. This subsequent import will be ignored.

b.timofte
    Participant

File attached

support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for mentioning that the project was upgraded from a Make-based one. This happens because GNU Make configurations require explicitly including the VisualGDB platform file, while the MSBuild configurations handle it automatically.

Although the message can be safely ignored, if you find it annoying, you can fix it by removing the following lines from your .vcxproj file:

<ImportGroup Label="VisualGDBFindComponents">
     <Import Project="$(LOCALAPPDATA)\VisualGDB\FindComponents.props" />
     </ImportGroup>

Please note that it will break non-MSBuild configurations for the project, so we recommend removing them as well.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.