Arduino – Add Existing item to Referenced Libraries does not work

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualGDB Arduino – Add Existing item to Referenced Libraries does not work

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    indridkold
    Participant

Hello, I created an Arduino ‘Blink’ pjt for a Numclo-F103RB board. Blink works fine, I can debug and run. I next attempted to add a Referenced Library, specifically STM32duino.STM32Ethernet. I opened the Manage Arduino Libraries dialog and downloaded the STM32Duino-STM32Ethernet library. The module downloaded fine and appears in the list of library files. I select the desired lib file, shown in the second attached image. I click ok and everything turns red, no libs are found, shown in the third attached image. Clean and rebuild make no difference.

Any assistance sorting this would be much appreciated, thanks

IK

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Most likely, you have not referenced the LwIP library required by the STM32Ethernet library. Please try this build: VisualGDB-5.5.2.3399.msi. It will warn about the missing dependencies when you try to reference the libraries.

We have also published a detailed tutorial on the library-related logic here: https://visualgdb.com/tutorials/arduino/libraries/. We used the STM32Ethernet library as an example, so the setup shown there should be very similar to yours.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.