Repeating inclusion of same include directory

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualGDB Repeating inclusion of same include directory

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Nakame
    Participant

Hello !

I am using visualGDB to cross-compile QT applications from window to debian ( raspberry ) and since the begining i have an annoying ( but not breaking ) bug. Every time i create a new file i have this appearing :  ( see first image )

even tho the include directories are already added corretly and the code compile fine. So to make it go away i just click “Add to project properties…” And so it goes away. The problem is that i end up with a cmake file with a line for target_include_directories() that is now thousands of characters long and it is starting to annoy me.
    Here is the line  :
    target_include_directories(SerlibQtUi PRIVATE $ENV{ToolchainDir}/arm-linux-gnueabihf/include/c++/6 $ENV{ToolchainDir}/arm-linux-gnueabihf/include/c++/6/javax/swing/text ${CMAKE_SYSROOT}/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5 ${CMAKE_SYSROOT}/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtCore Include $ENV{ToolchainDir}/arm-linux-gnueabihf/include/c++/6 ${CMAKE_SYSROOT}/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtWidgets $ENV{ToolchainDir}/arm-linux-gnueabihf/include/c++/6/javax/swing/text ${CMAKE_SYSROOT}/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5 ${CMAKE_SYSROOT}/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtCore ${CMAKE_SYSROOT}/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtWidgets ${CMAKE_SYSROOT}/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5 ${CMAKE_SYSROOT}/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtWidgets Include ${CMAKE_SYSROOT}/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5 ${CMAKE_SYSROOT}/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtWidgets Include ${CMAKE_SYSROOT}/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5 ${CMAKE_SYSROOT}/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtCore ${CMAKE_SYSROOT}/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtWidgets Include ${CMAKE_SYSROOT}/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5 ${CMAKE_SYSROOT}/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtCore ${CMAKE_SYSROOT}/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtGui ${CMAKE_SYSROOT}/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtWidgets Include ${CMAKE_SYSROOT}/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5 ${CMAKE_SYSROOT}/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtGui ${CMAKE_SYSROOT}/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtWidgets Include ${CMAKE_SYSROOT}/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5 ${CMAKE_SYSROOT}/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtWidgets Include ${CMAKE_SYSROOT}/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5 ${CMAKE_SYSROOT}/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtWidgets Include ${CMAKE_SYSROOT}/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5 ${CMAKE_SYSROOT}/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtCore ${CMAKE_SYSROOT}/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtWidgets Include ${CMAKE_SYSROOT}/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5 ${CMAKE_SYSROOT}/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtCore ${CMAKE_SYSROOT}/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtGui ${CMAKE_SYSROOT}/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtWidgets Include ${CMAKE_SYSROOT}/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5 ${CMAKE_SYSROOT}/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtCharts ${CMAKE_SYSROOT}/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtCore ${CMAKE_SYSROOT}/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtGui ${CMAKE_SYSROOT}/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtWidgets Include ${CMAKE_SYSROOT}/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5 ${CMAKE_SYSROOT}/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtCore ${CMAKE_SYSROOT}/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtWidgets Include ${CMAKE_SYSROOT}/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5 ${CMAKE_SYSROOT}/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtCore ${CMAKE_SYSROOT}/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtWidgets Include ../Sources ${CMAKE_SYSROOT}/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5 ${CMAKE_SYSROOT}/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtGui ${CMAKE_SYSROOT}/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtWidgets Include ${CMAKE_SYSROOT}/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5 ${CMAKE_SYSROOT}/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtCore ${CMAKE_SYSROOT}/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtWidgets Include ${CMAKE_SYSROOT}/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5 ${CMAKE_SYSROOT}/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtWidgets Include Include SerLibCommon ${CMAKE_SYSROOT}/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5 ${CMAKE_SYSROOT}/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtCore ${CMAKE_SYSROOT}/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtWidgets Include ${CMAKE_SYSROOT}/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5 ${CMAKE_SYSROOT}/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtCore ${CMAKE_SYSROOT}/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtWidgets Include ${CMAKE_SYSROOT}/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5 ${CMAKE_SYSROOT}/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtCore ${CMAKE_SYSROOT}/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtWidgets ${CMAKE_SYSROOT}/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5 ${CMAKE_SYSROOT}/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtCore ${CMAKE_SYSROOT}/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtWidgets ${CMAKE_SYSROOT}/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5 ${CMAKE_SYSROOT}/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtCore ${CMAKE_SYSROOT}/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtWidgets Include SerLibCommon/Include ${CMAKE_SYSROOT}/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5 ${CMAKE_SYSROOT}/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtCore ${CMAKE_SYSROOT}/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtGui ${CMAKE_SYSROOT}/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtWidgets Include ${CMAKE_SYSROOT}/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5 ${CMAKE_SYSROOT}/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtCore ${CMAKE_SYSROOT}/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtGui ${CMAKE_SYSROOT}/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtWidgets Include ../SerLibCommon/Include)

any ideas how to fix this ?

Thanks !

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    support
    Keymaster

Hi,

We are not aware of this issue. It could be caused by a bug in a particular toolchain that doesn’t report some of the include directories correctly, or by a bug in VisualGDB that prevents it from interpreting the reported directories.

In order to fix it, we need to be able to reproduce it on our side. Please provide the complete steps showing how to reproduce the problem from scratch, including the screenshot of every wizard page, and every window where you change any setting, so that we could try reproducing it here.

You can also disable the detection of missing include directories using the “X” button on the right side of the popup.

Jensa
    Participant

I get similar when I switch to a VisualGDB target from a Win32 one that was open by default. As in, I have both Win32 and VisualGDB targets in a solution. But for me it’s just a visual issue and closing the bar is enough and it builds correctly.

To reproduce it:
    * Have both Win32 and VisualGDB targets in a solution. Set active to Win32 and close Visual Studio.
    * Open Visual Studio with the same solution again.
    * Change to the VisualGDB target and I always end up with that bar.

If I have a VisualGDB target active when I close VS so it is active when it starts again, everything works fine. I can switch back and forth between different VisualGDB and Win32 targets without any issues.
    It’s just when Win32 was active when it started it happens.

Nakame
    Participant

well i don’t really have the time to do that right now but i’ll come back to you once i have it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.