Get to know the compatibility of the CPU to the Chipset to the CPU upgrade for l

Sysprogs forums Forums Other tools & products Get to know the compatibility of the CPU to the Chipset to the CPU upgrade for l

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  adamlevine 4 days, 15 hours ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

adamlevine
    Participant

The number of workers, “hyper-threading” technology and the ability to automatically overclock Turbo Boost
    Every day, we will find the words such as Dual Core, Core 2 Duo, Quad Core, … What are they? Mean? That’s the term for multipliers in a CPU chip support (usually the number of Physics).
    At present, the market has common CPU types:
    -Two CPU: AMD Phenom II X 2, Intel Dual Core, Core 2 Duo
    -CPU: AMD II X 4 four human Phenome, Quad Core, the Intel Core i3, Core i5, Core i7 -CPU: AMD Phenom II 6 X 6, Intel Core i7 Extreme Edition 980 x, …
    -CPU 8 Entertainment: Octa-Core processor and the CPU used in your server such as Intel Xeon E7 2820, AMD FX 8350, …
    -10: The CPU processor Core CPU used in the air, Deca server such as Intel Xeon E72850.
    To see and can be adjusted for the application you want, just run on a physical CPUat your disposal while running multiple CPUS then you can open the Task Manager interface and right-click the application/process would you like to see and do Edit, then select Set Affinity. However, this correction is not necessary if you do not understand about the operating system because it may cause an error when running some applications that need multiple processors.

• This topic was modified 4 days, 15 hours ago by  adamlevine.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.