VirtualKD on VBox 4.2

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualDDK/VirtualKD discussion VirtualKD on VBox 4.2

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    kczarn
    Participant

Anyone has successfully run VirtualKD (current version i.e. 2.8) on VBox 4.2? Or is VBox 4.2 not supported yet? When I run “VirtualBox integration” I get an error — E_NOINTERFACE for VirtualBox.IVirtualBox, so it looks to me as if 4.2 is not supported…

Anonymous
    Participant

I have the same problem, seems like it’s a little bit outdated… Can someone update the vboxdd project?

Anonymous
    Participant

Hi,
    I have the same problem. Is this problem not fixed or what?

Anonymous
    Participant

Just use virtualbox 4.1 (latest 4.1.x release is okay)

Anonymous
    Participant

hope the author will solve this problem soon

dbs10757
    Participant

I just installed VirtualBox 4.2.12 on a new PC running Windows 7 SP1. I downloaded and attempted to install the latest VirtualKD and encountered the following error:

Unable to cast COM object of type ‘VirtualBox.VirtualBoxclass’ to interface type VirtualBox.IVirtualBox’. The operation failed because the QueryInterface call on the COM component for the interface is IID ‘{uuid here}’ failed due to the following error: No such interface supported (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80004002 (E_NOINTERFACE)).

Does anyone know of a work-around for this problem? If I get past the install error, will VirtualKD work with Vbox 4.2.12?

Thank you,

David Schwartz

Anonymous
    Participant

Try 4.1.26 for now until 4.2 is fixed..There is some compatibility issue on interop services dll

Anonymous
    Participant

Has anyone had a look at this, as v4.2 will still not integrate with VirtualBox?

robiwan
    Participant

+1…

DaveK23
    Participant
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.