Import existing Android studio project

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualGDB Import existing Android studio project

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    V0ffka71
    Participant

Hello!

Tell me, please: how can I import my existing project from Android studio into VisualGDB? It has nontrivial folders structure:

MyAPP (All java files; gradlew.bat)
    -app
    –src
    —-…
    cpp (All c++ files)
    -classes (All native c++ classes)
    -jni (cpp & h files for JNI)

If I simply try to import it into VisualGDB by selecting gradlew.bat file, than I got an error “toolchain test failed cannot query the value of target_cxx”. Also I didn’t see any cpp/h files in imported project.

• This topic was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by V0ffka71.
    ket
    Participant

Hi,

When importing VisualGDB only looks in the standard directories for the source files. You can add the source files to the project manually after the project has been created.

The error in the wizard indicates that the project will not build with the current default settings. This error usually appears if you had NDK_MODULE_PATH defined for your project. You should specify NDK_MODULE_PATH as an additional argument to ndk-build on the Build settings page in VisualGDB Project Properties after you have created the project. You can see the entire build error message in the Output tool window in Visual Studio when building your project (after you have added all the source and header files to it).

Fahid
    Participant

@V0ffka71  i’m using visualGDB for developing android using cocos2d-x and i’m getting same error. How can i set NDK_MODULE_PATH in android.mk file?

support
    Keymaster

Hi,

You can specify NDK_MODULE_PATH via Make arguments in VisualGDB Project Properties (Build Settings page).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.